Saturday, April 30, 2016

Hey Film Worlders,

Micah here. So, tomorrow's episode will not be able to be on how to do the Annoying Orange effect in Blender. It's been a really busy weak for me and was not able to do it, but that doesn't mean you'll be without a good episode... I'll be showing you how to do the "dream effect" in Kdenlive! And I thought of a really fun skit to demonstrate the effect.

Also, BIG NEWS! After much thinking, I've decided to start a Film World Q&A show. I'm thinking Tuesdays to be the upload days since Sundays 
are for Premier Prep. Also, I need your questions. So there are 3 best ways to ask them,
1: Twitter: @Micah_Pendleton
2: Email: filmworld96@gmail.com
3: Comment on a video

I look forward to hearing your questions!

Thanks guys, I can't wait to start! I also need a good name, feel free to recommend one. I will also be sharing other's videos and news and such.

Till next time,
     Micah


Dream Big, Pay Small

No comments:

Post a Comment